I hope you all had a wonderful break and are enjoying a musical start to 2017.
I wanted to let you know that in addition to the Collaborative Piano Program (July 16th – July 29th), I am pleased to introduce a special collaborative internship opportunity beginning this summer @ Domaine Forget!
An internship at Domaine Forget is a terrific way to build on your collaborative experience, to get an inside look into the world of collaborative work, all the while drawing upon the knowledge and expertise of those teaching at Domaine Forget.
If you are interested in our summer internship program, the following list is an overview of what we are looking for in our candidates:
● You are a highly motivated individual, enthusiastic to take on a variety of challenges and opportunities,
● You have a strong technical foundation and familiarity with various musical periods,
● You have strong problem solving and analytical abilities, as well as a proven track record of successfully dealing with competing priorities and deadlines under pressure,
● You have a strong sense of personal accountability and are focused on achieving your personal and career goals,
● You have strong interpersonal skills.
For this summer, I will be accepting one (1) intern during the Brass Session (June 4th – 17th). You will be shadowing my work, in addition to accompanying a small number of students, attending lessons, rehearsals and masterclasses. You will also receive private lessons from me, as well as coachings with your instrumentalists from either myself and/or the brass faculty.
Your tuition, as well as room and board, will be generously covered by Domaine Forget. Your only responsibility will be transportation.
To apply for this internship, please email me directly with your CV, a very brief statement of intent, as well as one or two links to relatively recent recordings of your collaborative work. The deadline for application is the same as the Collaborative Piano Program: February 15th.